Monday, May 09, 2005

Happy Mother's Day

My first mother's day was great. Wil bought me a mama and baby teddy bear that had a box with a beautiful necklace inside. It's a heart shape with diamonds around it and a mother and child in the center. I was so surprised! What a sneaky guy.
We had a nice day at my mom and dad's. BBQ and family. And the dillies were good too!
I hope everyone else had a nice day as well.

Alex is doing great. He's liking his cereal more. We decided that we need to start velcro-ing his butt to his mattress. He scoots himself up into a corner and then wakes up mad. it's really cute how he gets up there, but not at 4am.

That's it for now....still have to go through some pictures to post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Alissa & Will,

WOW ! Alex has really grown, he is such a cute little boy. Has he asked for the keys to the car yet?
Glad to hear you had a great Mother's Day. Please say Hello to your Mom & Dad for us.

Love,
Uncle George & Aunt Cindy