Friday, July 01, 2005

Alex is 6 months old today!

I can't believe how much time has flown by! He had a well baby checkup today and is healthy as can be. He's 26# 15oz and 27.75 inches long! The doctor was very impressed by how healthy and happy he is. Alex barely winced for his shots. We met daddy for lunch since I had the day off. He tried some squash tonight for dinner. He seemed to like it at first and then got over it. We'll try some more tomorrow.

A partial government shutdown started today since the fools up on the hill can't get it together. Luckily, my job is safe as it is deemed "critical".

Sad news today- one of the greatest singers in the world passed away today. Luther Vandross died at the age of 54. He was one of my favorite singers and I got the chance to see him in concert once. What a terrific singer/performer. He will be missed!

No comments: