Monday, June 05, 2006

I'm 30 today!

Wow...that's weird to write! I had a wonderful surprise birthday party yesterday courtesy of Wil and Patty. And I really was surprised!! My family and friends were there, we had great food, and a beautiful day! A festive Luau theme with little umbrellas for drinks and leis! It was so nice. I always know how lucky I am to have the people in my life that I do. But days like yesterday just hit me sometimes and I cannot believe how lucky I am. So many people that love me and care about me. I wish everyone got to feel that way!
I got very nice gifts and some fun money to go shopping with! Alex colored a card for me too! Wil and I are going to take dance lessons as part of my gift, so that will be fun!

So, now I'm 30 and it's not bad. For some reason I was dreading it so much. I have a very wonderful life and nothing to complain about!
Thanks everyone!

No comments: