Sunday, October 01, 2006

Take me out to the ballgame!

Alex went to his first Twins game toda with Daddy, Papa, and Great Uncle Bob. He wore his new Twins Tshirt and baseball hat. It seemed that he had a good time and he actually made it through the 5th inning. Shared a hotdog and some chips and flirted with some girls behind him. I really only expected him to make it through a couple of innings, so I was pretty impressed. Maybe we'll get out to a few more games next year. The "girls" hung out at home and had lunch and it was a gorgeous day!
Alex is getting over his cold/ear infection pretty easily. He's been quite the trooper and generally you wouldn't ever guess he was sick. I managed to pick up something and I hope it goes away quickly.
Other than that, not a whole lot more going on. Alex is really picking up on more words and using some sentences. The other day he said that he wanted to have spaghetti (sghetti) with Mama. It's pretty cool!

No comments: