Friday, March 04, 2005

Spring is around the corner!

I can't wait for spring to get here. We've had a mild winter, that's for sure, but I'm ready to be outside instead of cooped up in the house. I'm excited to take Alex out for walks (instead of in the malls) and hang out on the deck.
We have exciting news! Wil finally landed a new job back in his field of QA/software testing! It took a long time, but his persistence paid off. He is going to be doing some PT work for them at home while finishing up at Simons and then he'll officially start on 3/21. It will be so nice to have him home in the evenings again!
Alex is doing well. He is slowly getting over his cold. He just gets cuter everyday...he smiles a lot and is quite the "talker" sometimes! I'm getting ready to go back to work next week and I really don't want to. I know that he's going to be in great hands though, so that helps a ton! (Thanks Mom!)

No comments: