Saturday, March 12, 2005

Starting to remember what sleep is...

Alex is getting much better at sleeping through the night. He slept from about 8pm-5am 3 nights this week. And when he does wake up, it's been just once! Of course now Mom and Dad should start going to bed earlier to get a full night sleep! He's doing a little laughing and today he let out a couple of squeals in the morning! It's the cutest sound.

We're doing some more work on the house. Getting some new doors put on today in preparation for the security system that is being installed on Tuesday. We caught a guy halfway in our kitchen window last Sunday. It was a random thing..my purse was on the kitchen table in plain view. But we're going to be a lot more careful around here. We're also thinking of getting a dog..not for just a guard dog, but for Alex too. I think it will be a few months yet.

Alex is staying overnight at Grandma and Grandpa's tonight so Wil and I can go out and have a night out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Pike Family. I am thinking about doin' the blog thing for my family so I thought I would check your out.

I am so happy you are starting to get some sleep. I remember the sleepless nights with Olivia all too well.

Take Care and I will see you on March 18th.....