Thursday, May 15, 2008

Freebie day!

I had an unexpected day off due to our computers being down at work. So, Alex and I got to spend the entire day together. We went to Como Zoo and it was such a beautiful day for it. We saw all the animals and Alex rode some of the rides. We had a great time. We spent the rest of the day just kind of hanging out at home.
Dinner was low key. I feel like we've been eating out so much, so I just had a salad. Alex wanted macaroni and cheese. He specifically asked to have it "with peas". Then he was mooching off of my salad too! Such a healthy little boy! We planted 3 herbs in a pot tonight too. I think I overwatered it, so I hope it grows.
Alex went to sleep tonight quite readily after going through his astronomy flashcards. He just loves doing them and I was surprised at how much he remembered (we hadn't looked at them in quite some time)- How many 3 year olds know what the "dwarf planets" are? He amazes me everyday!

No comments: