Monday, May 26, 2008

So far, so good!

Alex made it through the entire day without a single accident! He went part of the day with undewear and part bare-bottomed. He went to the bathroom independently a couple of times and willingly went when I asked him. BIG IMPROVEMENT! We even went out for a couple hours geocaching and he kept his pullup dry. So, it seems we are on the road to really having a big boy now!

We found one cache today and could not find the second. It was an overcast day, but nice enough for walking around and enjoying the fresh air. I am so glad that winter is over-I'm ready to be warm.
Hope everyone had a nice memorial day-whether you were sleeping, playing, eating, shopping or whatever! I also hope that you took the time to think about where we are in the world today and the people who are sacrificing/have sacrificed their time and their lives. Everytime I look at Alex, I think about how time is such a precious thing and how lucky I am to have him and my family.

No comments: